All students are actively encouraged to wear our school uniform, as it suits the normal range of work and play activities at school.
Uniform Management Services (UMS) manages the sales of our school uniform. UMS operate from our school’s Uniform Shop in the Front Office during school terms on Tuesdays from 2.30pm – 4.00pm and Fridays from 8.15am – 9.30am.
Families are also able to purchase uniforms through the UMS store located at 1/6 Montrose Avenue, Norwood and via their website https://umspl.com.au/. The Norwood store is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm and the first Saturday of every month from 9.00am – 12.00pm.
Uniform lists are available from the link below or may be collected from the Front Office.
Our school uniform includes the following items:
- Short and Long Sleeved Polo Shirt (Royal blue with a white band on the collar and an embroidered logo)
- Long Sleeved Rugby Top (Royal blue with an embroidered logo)
- Polar Fleece Vest and Jacket (Royal blue with an embroidered logo)
- Navy blue pants and shorts
- Navy Girls straight leg pants
- Navy Unisex shorts
- Navy Skorts
We have 2 options of navy blue hats. These include Legionnaire and Bucket Hats.
East Adelaide School