Registration of Interest
Families wishing to enrol their child(ren) may complete a Registration of Interest form. Priority will be given to siblings of existing children currently enrolled in our school and to families living within our school zone. Proof of address is required. An early indication of intention to enrol assists with our planning.
Children living outside of the school zone can only be enrolled if there are spaces available in the child’s year level at the time they are to commence school. The Registration of Interest to enrol will be held on file and families are responsible for checking the progress of their child’s Registration of Interest regularly.
An opportunity for parents to tour the school, meet with the Principal, and discuss school programmes is organised once per term. Parents who are considering enrolling their child (either to begin school, or to transfer in from another school) are welcome to attend a School Open Morning. The Open Morning consists of a 45min presentation by the school leadership team, followed by a school tour conducted by student ambassadors. Children are not required to attend.
- Tuesday 28 February 2023
- Tuesday 30 May 2023
- Tuesday 22 August 2023
- Tuesday 14 November 2023
Session times are 9.30am – 11.00am.
Required Documents for Registration of Interest
In order for your child’s Registration to be complete and therefore valid, please provide all the following documents:
- completed Registration of Interest form
- proof of address:
Renting your home:
- a copy of your current rental agreement and
- a copy of your Bond Receipt, issued by Consumer and Business Centre and
- a copy of your most recent electricity or gas bill.
Purchased your home:
- a copy of your recent Council Rates Notice (or Contract of Sale if very recent) and
- a copy of your most recent electricity or gas bill or welcome letter from utilities provider